1) You must complete the self-screening tool available at https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/ - if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, please inform me as soon as possible and we will re-schedule your appointment. There is no cancellation fee during this period.
If you arrive to the clinic and show ANY symptoms of illness, I will immediately stop the treatment. This is not a time to be putting myself at any increased risk. If I get sick it will close my business down, and nobody will be receiving treatments. Please be conscious of your massage therapist's and others well-being when attending your appointment.
2) The waiting room is currently closed, upon arrival you may either text or call (204)-724-4472 and let me know you are ready to be seen.
3) Upon entry I will have a hand sanitizer available at the door, please use it.
4) Please try your best to bring either a debit or credit card for payment, I want to avoid accepting cash as much as possible.
5) No other family members or friends are to accompany you during your visit, to restrict the flow of people coming in and out of the clinic.
6) Bring your own mask to be worn while at the clinic. If you do not have a mask or forget to bring one, I will have masks available for a $1 fee. Treatment cannot commence without it.
New Clinic Protocol & Appointment Checklist
Every appointment will have an extended 30 minute break in between to allow me to properly sterilize the environment.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
I will be wearing a mask, and eye protection during the treatments. Clients are to be wearing a mask as well. Gloves may be worn if requested.
DISINFECTANT PRODUCTS USED
Bandit - Hand Sanitizer/Disinfectant
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide